“SMTube Online” is a website operated by Echo Electricity Co.,Ltd. for the purpose of selling its products. Please be advised that the following terms and conditions apply to the use of “SMTube Online” and product purchase.
Article 1 Use of (SMTube Online)
The following services are available on “SMTube Online” (hereinafter referred to as the “This Site”) only to those who have registered (hereinafter referred to as “Customers”) in accordance with the prescribed procedures separately specified by Echo Electricity Co.,Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”). (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), the following services are available.
・ Purchase Product
・ Information Service
※ The above services are subject to change or termination without notice.
Article 2 (Registration and Purchase Procedures)
- Registration on This Site
Those who wish to register on This Site must agree to these Terms and Conditions and follow the procedures prescribed by this site.
- Purchaser Restrictions
Anyone can register on This Site, but sales are limited to those affiliated with organizations such as businesses, hospitals, clinics, universities, and research institutes. Please indicate your organization as the billing or shipping address when making a purchase.
- Entry Fields
You can register as a member of This Site by verifying your email or by connecting your social ID.
- Removal of Registration
Company may conduct a fact-finding investigation of the purchaser’s organization and may delete the registration if it determines that the purchaser is ineligible.
Article 3 (ID and Password Management)
- Customers shall strictly manage their ID and password for This Site, and shall not transfer or lend them to any third party, regardless of any compensation.
- Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Customers due to inadequate management of their ID, etc. or error in use.
Article 4 (Change or Deletion of Registered Information)
- If there are any changes to the Customer information registered on This Site, the Customer must promptly correct, add, delete, or cancel the membership from the “My Account” page.
- If the product sent is delayed or fails to arrive because the changes described in the preceding paragraph were not made, the product shall be deemed to have arrived at the Customer.
Article 5 (Information for Customers)
As per Customer request, This Site may send information about new products and services by e-mail. However, the following items will be sent even if the Customer does not wish to receive such e-mail
- Important notices regarding This Site (e.g., emergency notices such as server outages)
- Changes to products purchased by Customers
- Confirmation of products purchased by Customers
Article 6 (Tax in Price Indication)
- For the sales outside of Japan, we are not
- This Site does not charge taxes on sales outside of Japan, but taxes are incurred in Customers’ own countries and the Customers are responsible to pay them.
Article 7 (Product Order)
Customers may place an order for products listed on This Site by logging in, entering the required information on the designated screen, and submitting the information. Before shipping the products, the Company may conduct a fact-finding investigation of the organization to which the Customer belongs.
- A purchase agreement in accordance with the contents of the order is considered to be formed between Customer and Company when This Site accepts orders and “Order Number” is issued. However, even after the formation of the sales contract, in the event of stock-outs or discontinuation of production, or in the event that the Customer’s billing address or shipping address does not correspond to a business, hospital, clinic, university, research institution, or other organization, we will notify the Customer that we are unable to accept the order, and the sales contract will expire. The Customer shall have no objection to this.
- If there is any doubt about the contents of the Customer’s order, it shall be determined by the contents of the order confirmation e-mail received by the Customer from the Company.
- If the Company deems it urgent to preserve rights after a purchase agreement has been formed, This Site may cancel the purchase agreement between Customer and This Site.
Article 8 ( Payment Methods, Payment Terms)
PayPal or Credit Card payment are accepted on This Site. Payment terms shall be in accordance with the method specified in the contract or other agreement between Customer and PayPal, or Credit Card company.
Article 9 (Product Delivery)
With respect to the Products to be sold, Company will ship the Products in the order in which the order process is completed, in all respects during the period of validity of the Products, on materials and on products in stock at our Company.
However, it may take some time for the products to arrive depending on where the products are stocked and the delivery area.
Article 10 (Product Delivered)
Delivery of a product shall be deemed complete when the product is delivered to the delivery address registered by the Customer.
Article 11 (Refusal to Receive Product)
If the Customer is not available at the time of delivery of the ordered product, the Company may cancel the sales contract between the Customer and the Company.
Article 12 (Return of Products)
- The Company will accept the return of products only for reason of defect of the products and only within one month after the delivery of the products. If Customer wishes to return a product purchased on This Site, customer shall contact us via the Contact Page.
- The Customer’s return of a product to the Company shall be deemed complete when the Customer contacts This Site to request the return of the product and the said product is delivered to the location designated by the Company.
- In principle, the Company does not accept returns of products for reasons other than described in paragraph 1. If it is deemed that the product was returned for the customer’s own reason, the customer shall bear the shipping costs for returning the product and no refund will be made.
- When returning a product, the Customer shall keep a copy of the invoice or receipt that proves that the Customer has shipped the product. If the Customer does not retain the proof of shipment, the Company will not be responsible for any accidents such as loss or misdelivery of the product during transportation.
Article 13 (Changes in Product Prices and Specifications)
Prices, specifications, etc. of the products listed on This Site are subject to change or discontinue without prior notice.
Article 14 (Copyrights, Trademark)
- The copyrights and other intellectual property rights to the product materials, technical information, etc. posted on This Site belong to the Company. In addition, the trademarks displayed on This Site are registered trademarks of the Company.
- The Customer may not copy, transmit, mail, or make available to third parties any information (including image information) obtained through the use of This Site without the prior written consent of the Company. However, this does not apply to PDF catalogs obtained from Product Description page on this site. You may freely download, copy, transmit, and mail them.
Article 15 (Handling of Customer Information)
- The Company, together with its partners involved in the operation of This Site and the provision of our products, including delivery, use the Customer Information that are provided when using This Site. This includes information about individual customers that can be used to identify specific individuals by name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, or other description contained in such information.
- The Company will use the Customer information provided when using This Site for the following purposes:
(1) Sending samples and catalogs
(2) PR and guidance of exhibitions, products, and services
(3) Proposing products and services and providing quotations
(4) Confirmation of orders received, shipment of products, implementation of services, and billing and collection of payment
(5) To provide information on surveys
(6) Responding to inquiries, consultations, requests, etc.
(7) Collection of statistical data
(8) Other purposes to which the Customers have agreed in advance
- The Company will provide Customer information obtained in connection with the operation of This Site to our partners, such as delivery companies, via electromagnetic data or fax only when one of the following circumstances applies:
(1) When the Customer has given consent
(2) When disclosure or provision is required by law
(3) When disclosed or provided in a form such as statistical data in which the Customer cannot be identified.
- The Customer is required to fill in the fields described as “required” for the acquisition of personal information. Please note that the Company may not be able to perform the intended operations if any of the fields are left blank.
- Please respond as described in Article 4.1 in regard to correction, addition, deletion, etc., of the Customer information.
- Any data deleted on This Site at the Customer’s request will be deleted from This Site’s database.
- For any questions or concerns regarding the handling of Customer information, please contact us via Contact page.
Article 16 (Suspension and Termination)
The Company may temporarily suspend or terminate all or part of the services provided by This Site without prior notice to the Customer for any of the following reasons, and the Customer may not make any objection or claim against the Company in this regard for any reason whatsoever.
(1) In the event that maintenance or servicing is urgently required due to a system failure of the Site, etc.
(2) When the operation of This Site becomes difficult due to force majeure such as fire, power outage, or natural disaster
(3) In the event that the Company deems it necessary to temporarily suspend or terminate This Site for other unavoidable operational reasons
Article 17 (Scope of Liability)
- The Company shall not be responsible for whether the data sent by the Customer reaches the Company’s system, or whether the data sent by the Customer and the data that arrives at the Company are identical in content.
- In the event of loss, delay, or erroneous transmission of information due to communication line failure, or stoppage of equipment due to malfunction, failure, or maintenance, the Company shall not be liable for any damage caused thereby.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred due to falsification or leakage of information by a third party.
- The Company shall not be liable for any damages incurred in the event that the Company is unable to fulfill its obligations under these Terms and Conditions due to force majeure, such as natural disasters, disposition ordered by public authorities, strikes, transportation accidents, etc.
Article 18 (Prohibited Acts)
The Customer shall not engage in any of the following acts when using This Site
- Interfere with the operation of This Site
- Falsifying information on This Site
- Transmitting or writing information by impersonating another person
- Defaming, disgracing, or libeling the Company or any third party
- Acts that infringe or may infringe the property or privacy of the Company or any third parties
- Acts that violate or may violate laws and regulations
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 19 (Prohibited Acts)
If the Customer falls under any of the following circumstances, the Company may, without prior notice or demand, suspend the customer’s ID or terminate the customer’s registration:
- If the organization to which the Customer belongs as defined in Article 2.3 of this Terms and Conditions, ceases to exist due to a resolution for dissolution not resulting from a merger.
- If the operation of This Site is cancelled or suspended by the supervisory authority.
- If the Customer has not used This Site for more than one year since the last use of This Site.
- If the Company has not been able to contact the Customer for more than two (2) weeks despite the attempts to contact the Customer.
- If the Company determines that the Customer or a related party (representative, responsible person, substantial manager, or other interested party) falls under any of the following categories:
・Antisocial Forces (hereinafter “Antisocial Forces”) such as organized crime groups, members of organized crime groups, quasi-constituents of organized crime groups, companies affiliated with organized crime groups, etc., any type of extortionists, and those who used to be such Antisocial Forces and/or anyone who are equivalent, controls or are substantially involved in management.
・The Customer is deemed to be using Antisocial Forces for unjustifiable purposes, such as seeking unjust profits for a third party or inflicting damage on a third party.
・Engaging in any activity that is deemed to involve Antisocial Forces through the provision of funds or favors to Antisocial Forces or through other actions.
・Having a socially reprehensible relationship with Antisocial Forces.
・The Customer is deemed to have committed an act of violent demand, an unreasonable demand beyond legal responsibility, an act of using threatening language or violence in connection with a transaction, an act of damaging the credibility or obstructing the business of the Company or a dealer in charge by spreading rumors, false information, or using force, or any other similar act.
- Violation of any provision of these Terms and Conditions or any law or ordinance.
Article 20 (Export Restrictions)
In principle, the Customer shall not take products purchased or acquired through This Site out of their own country or export them without prior consent of the Company.
Article 21 ( Agreement Jurisdiction Court)
In the event of any dispute arising in connection with this Agreement, the Tokyo District Court or the Tokyo Summary Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction as the court of first instance, depending on the amount of the claim.
Article 22 (Governing Law)
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan.
Article 23 (Modification or Revision of Terms and Conditions)
The Company reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to customers, and all customers will be deemed to have accepted such changes after one month has elapsed from the time the revised Terms and Conditions are posted on the Site.
Enactment date : 1st December 2022